Telangana State Polytechnic Diploma Exams Hall Ticket Check Release Date, Instruction to follow and other details @sbtet.telangana.gov.in
The Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training is going to release the TS SBTET Hall Ticket to conduct the examination for C-21 II, IV Semesters, C-18 V Semesters, ER-2020, I & II Year, and ER-91 II Year. The examination will be conducted at various pre-decided examination centres, that are set up by the board across the State of Telangana.
Students who are pursuing Polytechnic courses in the concerned stream/trade are eligible to take part in the exam. The SBTET Hall Ticket for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Semesters will be released on the official website.
Students can download their SBTET Hall Ticket from the official website or can download it from the direct link given below on this webpage. The TS SBTET Hall Ticket will be released 10 days before the exam date.
sbtet.telangana.gov.in TS SBTET Hall Ticket 2023
|Board Name||Telangana State Board Of Technical Education And Training|
|Event||TS SBTET Hall Ticket 2023|
|Exam Name||Polytechnic Diploma Exams for Electrical, Mechanical, Fashion Designing, Textile, Civil, and Computer Engineering|
|Exam Starting From||25 April 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 days prior to the exam|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|State concerned||Telangana State|
The Candidates need to make the payment of the examination fee online from 17 March 2023 onwards. The last date to pay the fee was 23 March 2023. The candidates who did not pay within the given time will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Instructions need to be followed by the Candidates
- After downloading the Hall Ticket candidate needs to get the concerned Head of Section/Principal signature on the hall ticket before the examination.
- The candidates need to have a minimum of 75% attendance and if a candidate has less than 65% attendance as of 24-04-2023 hall ticket will not be given to them.
- The candidate has to report at the centers at least half an hour before the time of the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any paper except the printed TS SBTET Hall Ticket and a ball pen for writing their exams.
- In case a candidate is not able to give the exam due to any personal reasons, the examination fee will not be refunded to the candidate.
- Students are advised to read all the instructions mentioned in the answer booklet and the OMR Sheet before writing the exam.
- Students are not allowed to leave the exam hall before the specified time i.e. 3 hrs, in case any situation arises they may ask the examiner and will be allowed to leave the exam hall only 90 Minutes after the exam started.
- If a student is having any piece of paper in the examination hall, the exam will be canceled for that particular student.
How to download Hall Ticket?
- Log in to the official page sbtet.telangana.gov.in
- Click on Student Services from the Menu bar.
- Find Download Hall Ticket and press enter.
- Fill in all the required information.
- Click submit.
- Thus, downloaded Hall Ticket, print it and keep it safe for the exam.