TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023 Notification Released. Check Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator Vacancy details, and eligibility criteria and apply online applications at tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSNPDCL) has announced notification for the recruitment of Jr Assistant & Computer Operator Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online. The official notification for the same is released on the official website on 31 March.
The online registration starts on 10.4.2023 and the last date for submission of this application is 29.04.2023. The total no. of vacancies is 100 for this exam. The registration process for this recruitment will be completed online. Candidates who are interested in these vacancies can submit their applications through the official portal of the TSNPDCL.
tsnpdcl.in Junior Assistant Recruitment Details 2023
|Organization Name||Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL)|
|Job Name||Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||29.04.2023|
- The candidates must have completed their Graduation Degree from any certified university.
- Candidates must have passed a certificate course in Computer Application/ Office Automation (MS Office) from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Telangana.
- For SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates: 5 years
- Physically Handicapped candidates: 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 3 years
Note- Candidates below 18 years & who crossed 61 years of age are not eligible for junior assistant vacancies.
The selection process will be made 100% on written examination. The written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 Multiple choice questions and each question is carrying One Mark. The written test will be carried out in 2 Sections (Section-A, and Section B). Shortlisted candidates will only be allowed in the next phase of the selection process. The selection process has been mentioned below.
- Written exam
- Documents Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Applicants can pay the fee by using online payment methods such as debit cards, credit cards, and net-banking systems.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 120.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200.
- No fee for SC/ST/BC/EWS/ PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to apply for TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
- Firstly, go to the official website tsnpdcl.in.
- Search the link for TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Post.
- Fill in all the required information for registration.
- Read all the information carefully before applying for the form.
- Upload all the necessary documents and pay the fee.
- You successfully submitted your form.
- Official Website: tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
- TSNPDCL Official Notice: Download Here
- Junior Assistant Post: Apply Here