Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to release the hall ticket for the post of Accounts Officer (ULB), Junior Accounts Officer (ULB), and Senior Accountant (ULB) in the Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department in the State of Telangana.
The examination schedule for TSPSC Senior Assistant and other posts is not declared yet. But it is expected that the selection test for the same will be held on August 2023. TSPSC Senior Accountant Hall Ticket for the same will be released 10 days prior to the written test.
The online registration for these vacancies starts on 20 January 2023 and the last date of submission was 11 February 2023. A total number of 78 Vcacaies will be filled this year by the commission. The applicants will be selected on the bases of a written examination which will be conducted in online/offline mode. Hall Ticket is a mandatory document for this exam.
www.tspsc.gov.in Hall Ticket 2023 Details
|Exam Conducting Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||78|
|TSPSC Hall Ticket Status||10 Days before the exam|
|Exam Date||August 2023|
TSPSC Hall Tickets will not be sent by post or any other mode, the authority will release them on its official website. Hall ticket carries all important information related to the examination centre, exam timing, etc. Candidates must read the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket. Applicants have to report 1 hour before the exam. One ID proof is compulsory for aspirants.
TSPSC Accountant Selection Process
The candidate will be selected on the basis of a written examination. The exam will be held in online/offline mode. The written exam is an important phase to get this job. After the exam selection will be done on the basis of a merit list which will be set category-wise. The aspirants who will qualify for this exam will be called for further processes like document verification.
The minimum Qualifying marks details as per official notification-
- Candidates belonging to OC, Sports men & EWS have to score a minimum of 40% marks.
- The required qualifying mark for BCs candidates is 35%.
- 30 % Marks are required for STs and PH candidates.
TSPSC Exam Pattern
- The exam is divided into 2 Papers.
- Paper 1 is for General Studies and General Abilities and Paper 2 is for Commerce (Degree Level).
- The paper will be available in the English and Telugu language.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark is awarded.
- The time duration is 150 minutes.
- The paper will carry 150 questions based on the MCQ pattern.
How to Download TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Hall Ticket 2023?
- Firstly, open the given link www.tspsc.gov.in
- The homepage will appear and search for the hall ticket option.
- Fill in all the required information.
- Read carefully and submit all the information.
- Download and take a printout for further use.