Telangana State Public Service Commission will hold a written test to fill 1540 vacancies for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer on 8, 9, 21, and 22 May 2023. On TSPSC official website, individuals can check a detailed notice describing the examination date and time.
TSPSC AEE Hall Tickets 2023 can be obtained by candidates by visiting the commission’s official website. Admission Tickets have been made available to the applicants one week prior to the exam date. To download the same, applicants must use their application online number and password.
TSPSC has notified the examination date and venue for the candidates. The exam will be conducted on 21 and 22 May 2023.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer New Exam Date
|Recruiting Body||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|New Exam Date||8, 9, 21, 22 May 2023|
|TSPSC AEE Hall Ticket||Released – Download Below|
According to the exam notification, candidates must carry valid identity proof, two passport-size pictures as well as TSPSC AEE Exam Invite Letters to the exam centre. Additionally, candidates must confirm that the information printed on the admit card matches the information provided in the Identity proof.
TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern
To be appointed as Assistant Executive Engineer, the candidates must succeed in the OMR-based examination. The subjects and paper format that the applicants will encounter during the test must be familiar to them. You will find below some important information about the test:
- The OMR-based written examination will consist of papers I and II.
- The time duration for each paper will be 2 hours.
|Paper-I – General Studies and General Abilities||150||150|
|Paper-II – Subject Specific||150||300|
Download TSPSC AEE Exam Hall Ticket Online
- Open the official website at www.tspsc.gov.in
- Check the section “WHAT’S NEW” on the home page.
- Search for the link “Download hall ticket – Assistant Executive Engineer – “Notification No. 12/2022” and open it.
- Enter the necessary credentials such as registration number and password.
- Click the Submit button and download the call letter.