Download TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket 2023. Check New TSPSC DAO Exam Date Notice at www.tspc.gov.in. Telangana Divisional Accounts Officer Paper Pattern.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is all set to start its recruitment process for the post of Divisional Accountant Officer. The application process for this recruitment was already over in 2022. Candidates who have applied for the post must start preparing for the TSPSC written examination. The test will be held in many cities of the state.
On 26 February 2023, authorities conducted the Divisional Accountant Officer Written Exam for all the eligible candidates. Now, the DAO exam has been cancelled due to the question paper leak. As per the recently issued notice, DAO, AEE, & Group 1 Examination has been cancelled and will be conducted again for which the schedule will be notified later.
To appear in the examination candidates must download Telangana DAO Hall Ticket 2023 directly from the official website. Only those candidates who have filled the application forms correctly and submitted them within the time frame will get the provision to download the call letter. For more clarity, candidates must also check the exam centre, instructions, and city details.
tspsc.gov.in DAO Hall Ticket & Exam Date 2023
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Test Name||TSPSC DAO Written Exam 2023|
|Post Number of Vacancies||53|
|TSPSC Admit Card Release||One week before the examination|
For all the candidates a direct link to download TSPSC Divisional Accountant Officer Hall Ticket 2023 will be placed on this page. Candidates must use the registration number and date of birth to collect their hall tickets online. Candidates need to check all the details of the hall ticket while downloading it. In case of any discrepancy, it must be reported to the officials right away.
Telangana DAO Exam Pattern 2023
To get the job of Divisional Accountant Officer candidates must qualify in the written examination and further report for the document verification. The process of document verification will be held once the written examination is over. Before the commencement of the exam check Telangana DAO Paper Pattern for a better understanding of the exam.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- The paper will have two segments. Part 1 will be on General Studies and Awareness and Part 2 will be on Arithmetic.
- The paper will be of 300 marks. Part 1 and Part 2 will have 150 questions each.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- Candidates will get 150 minutes to finish the paper.
How to download TSPSC Divisional Accountant Officer Hall Ticket 2023?
- To download the hall Ticket check the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- On the official page, search for the hall ticket link.
- Tap on it and wait till the subsequent page loads.
- Add the useful information correctly in the boxes given there.
- Tap on submit button.
- Check the details of the TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket & print out the same.