Telangana Group 3 Recruitment 2023. Telangana Group 3 Vacancy Notification Released at tspsc.gov.in.
Telangana State Public Service Commission also known as TSPSC has invited applications for the group c posts. As per the latest recruitment notification published by the TSPSC, a total of 1365 group 3 jobs are to be fulfilled. Once the registration process is conducted successfully the recruitment authority will conduct the written exam for the said posts.
Candidates need to submit online applications using the official website of the recruitment authority. The official portal of the TSPSC is located at tspsc.gov.in. The online registration process will be started on 24 January 2023. The online registration link will be live till the last date of registration 23 February 2023.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of prelims and mains examination. The recruitment authority might organize the prelims exam in March 2023. Once the online registration process is carried out successfully the TSPSC will announce the exam date for the group 3 jobs.
TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2023
|Recruiter||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||Group III Services|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23 February 2023|
There are various vacant posts under Group 3 Recruitment so the candidates are required to check the details notification for accurate data.
The age limit for TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment is 18 years to 26 years as of 1 January 2023. For age relaxation details, candidates are referred to read the detailed notification for TSPSC Group 3 Jobs.
- General Categories – ₹220/-
- Reserved Categories – ₹100/-
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Document Verification
- Online Application Form Started on – 24 January 2023
- Last date to submit an online application form – 23 February 2023
- Written Examination Date – March 2022 (tentative)
How to apply online for TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2023 online
- Go to the official website of the TSPSC.
- Check the Latest updates on the homepage and click on Group 3 Recruitment Link.
- Download and check the detailed notification entirely.
- Then, click on Apply Online link on the website.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the application fee payment and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a valid printout of the application form for further use.
|Official Website of TSPSC||tspsc.gov.in|
|Short Notification||Download here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here (To be activated)|