Telangana Group 4 Recruitment 2022. Telangana Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor, and Ward Officer Vacancy Notification Released.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission is accepting online applications for the post of Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor, and Ward Officer. Candidates who possess the required eligibility will be able to apply online for TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment.
The online application for the said recruitment will be started on 23 December 2022. The last date to apply for the TSPSC Group 4 Jobs is 12 January 2023. The recruitment authority will only accept those applications that will be sent via the official portal. The official website of the TSPSC is located @ www.tspsc.gov.in.
The total number of available posts is 9168. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of a written exam. The board might conduct an interview round for the candidates who will manage to get the qualifying marks in the written exam. Once the online registration is completed the board will announce the exam date for the said recruitment.
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor, and Ward Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||12 January 2023|
The applicant must have passed graduation from a recognized university in order to apply for the TSPSC Group 4 Jobs.
The minimum age of the aspirant must be 18 years and the upper age limit is 42 years. Applicants who belong to the reserved category will get relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Online Registration Starting Date – 23 December 2022
- Last date to Apply Online for TSPSC Group 4 Jobs – 12 January 2023
- Agriculture and Co-Operation Department – 44 posts
- Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries – 2 posts
- Backward Classes Welfare Department – 307 posts
- Consumer Affairs Food & Civil Supplies Department -72 posts
- Energy Department – 2 posts
- Environment, Forests, Science and Technology Department – 23 posts
- Finance Department – 255 posts
- General Administration Department – 5 posts
- Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department – 338 posts
- Higher Education Department – 742 posts
- Home Department – 133 posts
- Industries and Commerce Department – 7 posts
- Irrigation and Command Area Development – 51 posts
- Labour, Employment – Training and Factories Department – 128 posts
- Minorities Welfare department – 191 posts
- Municipal Administration and Urban Development – 2701 posts
- Panchayat Raj and Rural Development – 1245 posts
- Planning Department – 2 posts
- Revenue Department – 2077 posts
- Scheduled Castes Development – Department – 474 posts
- Secondary Education Department – 97 posts
- Transport, Roads and Buildings Department – 20 posts
- Tribal Welfare Department – 221 posts
- Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens Department – 18 posts
- Youth Advancement, Tourism and Culture Department – 13 posts
- Total – 9168 posts
- General Category Applicants – ₹280/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC Applicants – NlL
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Personal Interview
How to apply online for TSPSC Group 4 Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official website of TSPSC @ www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Download the notification and read all the details.
- Click on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill in the required details and upload the mentioned documents.
- Verify the details and completed the payment of the application.
- Now submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the same for further reference.