TSPSC Jr. Lecturer Recruitment 2022-23. Telangana State Public Service Commission Junior Lecturer Jobs Notification released. Apply Online for 1392 Post at www.tspsc.gov.in.
Telangana State Public Service Commission also known as TSPSC has published a recruitment notification for Junior Lecturer posts. Under this notification, applications are invited for Junior Lecturer posts. A total of 1392 vacancies are to be filled up through this recruitment drive.
As per the TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment Notification released on 09 December 2022, online application registration will start on 16 December 2022. The eligible candidates can apply online for the said posts by 06 January 2023.
Applicants must check the detailed notification thoroughly before submitting an online application form for Jr. Lecturer posts under TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment. In this article, we have provided information including eligibility criteria, application fee, and other details. Also, detailed notification and application form links are given in the links section.
Telangana Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Number of Posts||1392|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date to submit an application form||06 January 2023|
Applicants must be post-graduates in the relevant discipline from a recognized college, university, or educational institute.
Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 44 years of age as of 01 July 2022 to be eligible for TSPSC Junior Lecturer Jobs. Age relaxation to the reserved categories will be applicable as per the state government norms.
- Prelims Test
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- For Each Category– ₹320/- (Processing Fee ₹200/- & Exam Fee ₹120/-)
- TSPSC Recruitment Notification Date – 09 December 2022
- Starting date of online application registration – 16 December 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 06 January 2023
How to apply online for Telangan Jr. Lecturer Recruitment 2023
Here are some simple steps to apply online for Junior Lecturer posts. Follow these steps and submit your application form:
- First, visit the official web portal of TSPSC.
- Click on the link for Junior Lecturer Recruitment Notification.
- Check the notification and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the required documents and pay the specific application fee.
- Finally, submit your application form and print it for further use.
- Official Website – www.tspsc.gov.in
- TSPSC Jr. Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2022-23 – Download Here
- Telangana Junior Lecturer Online Application Form – Apply Here