UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023 Download Link. Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus at www.psc.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is set to conduct the written exam for Assistant Accountants (Sahayak Lekhakar). The written exam is to be conducted on 12 February 2023. The UKPSC will create various exam centres throughout the state. Candidates who have applied for the Assistant Accountant Recruitment.
Candidates who have applied for the said post will be able to get the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card. The recruitment authority will only upload the Assistant Accountant Admit Card on the official website. Applicants can access the official portal @ psc.uk.gov.in.
The exam admits card will be released ten or twelve days before the exam. The service commission will not send the admit card to the candidate’s address. We will add a direct link to download the admit card once the officials released the same.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Accountant|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Documentation|
|Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant Exam Date||12 February 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||ten days before the exam|
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is making arrangements to host the written exam for all applicants for Assistant Accountant Posts. They will allot exam halls that are located in various districts of Uttarakhand. To know about the exam centre allotted to you, download Sahayak Lekhakar Admit Card 2023 from the official portal of the recruitment authority.
Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant Exam Pattern
- The written exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- All the questions will be MCQ.
- A total of 80 MCQs shall be asked in the test.
- For each right answer, 01 mark will be given.
- For every wrong selection, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- A time duration of 120 minutes shall be provided to attempt the question paper.
How to Download UKPSC Sahayak Lekhakar Admit Card?
As you know, Admit Card is the most significant document to participate in any competitive exam, without a admit card aspirants are not allowed to enter the exam centre. So applicants have to download Assistant Accountant Admit Card to appear in the written test.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam Admit Card for the written test will be released on the official portal of UKPSC. The aspirants can follow the steps added below to grab the admit card.
- First, you have to visit the official portal of UKPSC i.e psc.uk.gov.in.
- After that, in the menu section select the link for the Admit Card.
- Now click on the link Assistant Accountant Exam Admit Card.
- Enter registration details and click on submit button.
- Now, your admit card will be displayed on your screen, take a printout of it.
- Check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Take a printout of the same to get entry at the exam hall.
|Official Website||Visit Portal|
|Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023||Download Here|