Uttarakhand Jail Warder Admit Card 2023. Uttarakhand Bandi Rakshak Written Exam Date. Bandi Rakshak Exam Pattern on www.psc.uk.gov.in.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission also known as UKPSC recently circulated a recruitment notification for the posts of Jail Warder. Interested aspirants who have applied for the said posts are now waiting for the Jail Warder Exam Schedule. The recruitment authority will release the UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card only in online mode.
The official website of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is located on www.psc.uk.gov.in. Applicants can use the registration details to retrieve the Uttarakhand Jail Warder Exam Admit Card. The examination authority has not announced the exam date yet it is expected that the officials might conduct the written exam in February 2023.
The UKPSC released Advt. No. 07/E-2/DR/ JW/ 2022-23 in order to fill Jail Warder Posts for Male & Female candidates. The total number of available posts is 238. The online registration started on 15 November 2022. The last date to submit the online applications for the said posts was 05 December 2022.
Uttarakhand Jail Warder Admit Card 2022-23
|Examination Authority||Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Department||State Police Department|
|Post Name||Jail Warder (Bandi Rakshak)|
|Written Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Admit Cards Release Date||10 days before the exam date|
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Uttarakhand Jail Warder PMT Details
|Male||Gen/ BC/ SC: 165 cm|
Hilly Areas: 160 cm
ST: 157.5 cm
|Gen/ BC: 78.8- 83.8 cm|
Hilly Areas/ SC/ ST: 76.3- 81.3 cm
|Weight: 55 Kg|
|Female||Gen/ BC: 152 cm|
Hilly Areas/ SC/ ST: 147 cm
|——-||Weight: 45 Kg|
- All the questions shall be MCQs.
- A total of 100 MCQs shall be asked in the test.
- For each right answer, 01 mark will be given.
- For every wrong mark, 0.25 mark shall be deducted.
- A time duration of 120 minutes will be given to attempt the exam.
|Subject||No. or Ques.||Marks|
|GK, Reasoning, and Computer||40||40|
How to download UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card?
- First of all, go to the official website @ psc.uk.gov.in.
- Click on the “Admit Card” button.
- Find the link for Jail Warder Admit Card.
- Enter the required details such as registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the details before submitting the details.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card on a4 sheet.
- Official website – psc.uk.gov.in
- UKPSC Bandirakshak Admit Card 2023 – Download Here
Note: Before taking a printout of the admit card make sure that the details mentioned on the admit card are valid. If you find any mismatch in the call letter you should contact the officials in the given time.