Uttrakhand Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. UKPSC JA, DEO Jobs Notification Released.
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission also known as UKPSC is inviting online applications for the posts of Junior Assistant. As per the lasted notification released by the recruitment authority. Candidates who have passed the 12th class from a recognized board can apply for the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment.
The online registration process started on 30 November 2022. Interested applicants can apply for the said posts using the official website which is located @ psc.uk.gov.in. The last date to apply online for said recruitment is 20 December 2022. After the registration process, the Uttrakhand Public Service Commission will invite the candidates for the written exam.
The total number of available posts is 445. In this article, we have added all the useful details a candidate is required to know before applying for recruitment. Aspirants are advised to read the Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification before applying for the said recruitment.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Online Application Link
|Examination Authority||Uttrakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operator|
|Last Date to Apply||20 December 2022|
A candidate must have passed Intermediate from Uttarakhand Board or Uttar Pradesh Board. One must have knowledge of Computer Operations and Hindi Typing on a Computer as well.
The minimum age of the aspirant must be 18 years and the upper age limit is 42 years for unreserved category applicants. Candidates who belong to the reserved categories will get benefits in the upper age limit.
- For Unreserved, OBC, EWS Candidates – ₹150/-
- All other Candidates – ₹60/-
- PWD, Orphans of UK – Free registration
- Written Test
- Typing Test/ Skill Test
- Online Application Starting Date – 30 November 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 20 December 2022
- Last Date to submit the registration fee – 20 December 2022
How to apply online for UKPSC JA, DEO Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official website @ ukpsc.net.in.
- Click on Junior Assistant Exam Registration.
- Then, click on Apply Online link and fill in the required details.
- Upload the scanned documents and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further use.
- Official Website – psc.uk.gov.in
- UKPSC JA Application Form – Apply Here
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification – Download Here