UPPCL EA Result 2023 – UPPCL to announce Executive Assistant Results, Cut Off Marks and Answer key on the official website.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has conducted Executive Assistant Exam. The selected candidates will be appointed as Executive Assistants. UPPCL conducted Computed Based Test from 21 to 30 November 2022. To avail latest updates related to exam results, the candidates must visit the official website regularly. UPPCL Executive Assistant Result 2023 will be released on the official website. As and when the result of the UPPCL Executive Assistant Exam is released, we will provide a direct link to the candidate to download the results.
UPPCL Executive Assistant Result Date
The date on which the results will be declared by the authority is not announced. It is expected that the results will be announced soon. At the end of this article, we have furnished the step-by-step process to be followed by the candidates to check the result from the official website.
Details of UPPCL Executive Assistant Exam 2023
|Recruiting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Name of the post||Executive Assistant|
|Date of Exam||21 Nov to 30 Nov, 2022|
|Result Release Date||Yet to be announced|
As the recruitment drive is conducted to select candidates for 1033 posts under the State Government, there was overwhelming participation. Candidates who clear the examination will be declared eligible to reach the next stage of recruitment. Soon after the release of the results, the candidates will be able to check and download the results from the official website.
How to Download UPPCL Executive Assistant Exam 2023 Results?
- Open the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Board (UPPCL) at uppcl.org
- Open the menu available on the right side of the page.
- From the given options, select the Vacancy/Results option.
- Among the list of results, search for List of Selected Candidates for the post of Executive Assistant against Adv.No. 09/VSA/2022/EA and select the View/Download button in the relevant row.
- A pdf with the result opens up.