UPSC CDS Answer Key 2023 Check the CDS-1 Solved Question Paper PDF download at upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission conducted a written examination for Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA), and Officers Training Academy (OTA) on 16 April 2023. The exam was conducted at different examination venues in offline mode.
Now the commission will release the answer key for the post of OTA, IMA, INA, and IAF in the upcoming days. There are 341 vacant seats for this post. The official answer key of UPSC CDSwill be released soon on their official website. In the meantime, we will also provide you with live video solutions.
upsc.gov.in CDS Answer key 2023
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Defense Services Examination|
|No. of Vacancies||341|
|Registration Dates||December 2022|
|Date of Written Examination||16 April 2023|
|UPSC CDS Answer Key Availability||To be released|
A large number of candidates appeared in this examination. Now they were eagerly waiting for the CDS 2023 answer key to be released by the authorities. The department may upload the UPSC CDS Answer key within 10 days after the examination. With the help of the same, candidates can have a rough idea about scores.
CDS-1 Answer Key Release – Objections Submission
The authority usually releases a rough answer key after the examination. After checking the answer key, applicants will have an idea about their expected marks in the exam. The preliminary answer key may have the wrong answer.
The aspirants have to find these answers and raise their voices against the wrong answers to Union Public Service Commission. The organization will verify the received objection form. Within a specific time, the department will release a final answer key. The official UPSC CDS answer key will release soon on their official web portal.
A combined Defence Services (CDS) examination will be conducted for various posts at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA), and Officers Training Academy (OTA).
- The exam was conducted in offline mode(pen-paper-based).
- This exam contained a total of 600 marks300 for INA, AFA and IMA and 200 for OTA.
- All the questions were multiple-choice-type questions (MCQ)
- The paper was conducted in both English and Hindi languages.
- There is a negative marking of 0.33 marks in this exam.
- The time given for this exam was 120 minutes for each subject.
How to Download the UPSC Answer Key for CDS Exam?
To download the UPSC CDS Exam Answer Key, the applicants can follow the following steps. The answer will be available on the official website of upsc.gov.in
- First, go to the official website upsc.gov.in
- UPSC home page will be available on the screen.
- You can find the examination option on this page.
- Fill in the name of the examination and fill in all required information for UPSC Answer Key 2023.
- Download the CDS answer key finally in a PDF Format.