Union Public Service Commission conducted a written examination for Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA), and Officers Training Academy (OTA) on 16 April 2023. The exam was conducted at different examination venues in offline mode. Now the authority has declared results on the official website on May 04, 2023.
A total number of 341 vacancies will be filled by the authority. Candidates are requested to check the official web page for kind of information related to this examination and the CDS cut-off list. Aspirants will be further selected on the basis of an interview & physical test to be conducted by the authority.
upsc.gov.in CDS Exam Result 2023 Available
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam||Combined Defense Services (I)|
|Exam date||16 April 2023|
|No. of Vacancies||341|
|CDS Result||Released – Check Here|
Candidates were desperately waiting for their UPSC results. We provide direct links in the below section to check your result. It is a great opportunity for eligible candidates. The exam was conducted in different exam centres across the state.
UPSC CDS Exam cut off
The Candidate need to score at least the marks required according to the cut-off marks decided by the organization. The required marks may vary subject-wise and category-wise. Given below is the table that shows the last year’s cut-off marks required to pass the UPSC CDS Exam. The assumption can be made for this year’s required marks:
|IMA (Indian Military Academy)||136|
|INA (Indian Naval Academy)||128|
|AFA (Air Force Academy)||147|
|OTA (Officers’ Training Academy) Men||100|
|OTA (Officers’ Training Academy) Women||100|
Factors Affecting the Cut-off Marks
- Total number of Candidates who applied for the post.
- Last year’s CDS cut-off marks.
- Paper difficulty level.
- How many candidates appeared for the exam.
UPSC CDS 2023 Exam Overview
- The paper was in Multiple-choice questions (MCQ) format.
- The question asked was from 3 different sections- English, G.K. and Maths.
- The time given to complete the exam was 6 hours- 2 hours for each section.
- There was a negative marking of 0.33 marks for each wrong answer.
- The exam was conducted in offline mode(pen-paper-based).
How to Check the UPSC Result for CDS Exam?
Applicants may check the procedure written below to check the UPSC CDS Result 2023:
- First, go to the official web page upsc.gov.in
- There is a section for CDS 1 results.
- On this, there is a pdf for the result.
- Download the pdf and check your result by searching your roll number in it.
Official Links: CDS Result | CDS Cut Off