UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service Notification Available, Check the Last Date, Eligibility Details to Register Online @upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission notified an advertisement on 19 April 2023 for the recruitment of 51 total posts for the Indian Economic Service and the Indian Statistical Service. The commission is soon going to conduct the exam to fulfil these vacant seats. UPSC has already started inviting online application forms on 19 April.
The last date to submit the application is 09 May 2023. In case a candidate wants to carry out any change in his/her online application form the correction window will remain open for 07 days from 10 May 2023 to 16 May 2023. Thereafter no correction can be made.
upsc.gov.in IES ISS Jobs Notification 2023
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job||Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Last Date to Register||09 May 2023|
Out of a total of 51 posts released; 18 Posts are for Indian Economic Services and the remaining 33 Posts are for Indian Statistical Service. Interested Candidates need to read the UPSC IES/ISS Notification released only on the official site upsc.gov.in for all the instructions and rules/ policies before applying online.
UPSC ISS/IES Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have all those qualities described below to apply for these such posts:
The Educational Qualification requirement is different for both of the posts:
- For the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics /Business Economics /Econometrics from a recognized university and must have a relevant certificate.
- For the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics from a recognized university and must have a relevant certificate in the concerned discipline.
A candidate must be the age of 21 years and not greater than the age of 30 years as on 01 August 2023 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 02 August 1993 and not later than 01 August 2002.
Age Relaxation is also provided and varies category-wise:
- 5 years to a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes.
- 3 years in the case of Defence Services Personnel.
- 5 years in the case of ex-servicemen.
- 10 years in the case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
The Candidate have to pay the prescribed fee given below for the registration process:
- Candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories have to pay ₹200/-
- There is No fee for female, SC, ST, and PWD candidates.
The fee can be paid online mode only.
UPSC Selection Process
The Selection Process of UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 includes:
- Written Exam of a total of 1000 Marks.
- Interview of a total of 200 Marks.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
How to apply online for UPSC IES and ISS Recruitment 2023?
The candidate needs to follow the steps line-wise to register online:
- Visit the page upsc.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment Tab”
- Then click on” Online Recruitment Application”
- Select the Advertisement want to apply for.
- Click on Apply Now.
- A new page will open, read carefully all the instructions mentioned on it.
- Then click on next and then on proceed.
- Press on New Registration.
- Then enter the details asked.
- Pay online the required fee.
- Click on Submit.
- Print and download your registration certificate.
|Official Web Portal||upsc.gov.in|
|UPSC IES/ISS Notification||View Here|
|Apply UPSC Online Form||Visit Here|