Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission released the recruitment Advertisement Number 08-Exam/2023 on 04 August 2023 on its official page for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk and Assistant Grade III.
Through this recruitment drive, UPSSSC will recruit candidates for a total of 3831 vacancies in the various departments. The online registration process for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 will start on 12 September 2023 and interested candidates need to fill out and submit their online application on or before 03 October 2023. Also, applicants willing to register online must check the official notification before applying online.
upsssc.gov.in UP Junior Assistant Vacancy Notice 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission|
|Post||Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk and Assistant Grade III|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date to apply||03 October 2023|
|Official UPSSSC Website||upsssc.gov.in|
UP Assistant, Junior Assistant & Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Jobseekers going to register online for these advertised posts ensure that they must pass all the required eligibility standards that need to be passed to apply online and are shared below:
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate Exam from a recognized board in India with CCC or its equivalent are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have passed the UP PET-2022 Exam.
- Also, have a Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi.
The age of all the applicants will be calculated as on 01 July 2023 and it should be between:
|PwD||No Age Limit|
The Registration Fee for all candidates from any category- ₹25/-
The selection of the eligible candidates for these posts will be done on the basis of the following selection phases:
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply online for the UPSSSC Clerk & Assistant Recruitment?
Applicants willing to register online for these advertised posts have to go through the simple steps illustrated below:
- Go to the official website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the Candidate Registration tab from the Online Form Submission Column.
- Then look for the advertisement and click on the Apply tab.
- Again click on Apply and then on New Registration.
- Fill in the required details asked and also upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the online application fee and then click on Submit.
- Thus, the application form is filled out successfully.
- Now, take a print of the application form and save it for further reference.
|UP Assistant and Clerk Jobs Notification||Download Advertisement Number 08-Exam/2023|
|Assistant, Clerk and Junior Assistant Registration Form||Apply Here|