Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission issued a notification at the end of July 2023 to invite eligible candidates to apply online for the Preliminary Qualification Test (PET). Both male and female candidates can register online for this eligibility test.
The PET Online Registration Process started on 01 August 2023. Candidates who are interested to apply online can fill their online application form by 30 August 2023. No application form will be further entertained. Aspirants going to register online must check the notification released by the commission.
upsssc.gov.in PET Application Form 2023
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Exam||Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET)|
|Last date to Apply||30 August 2023|
|State Concerned||Uttar Pradesh|
UP PET Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants interested to register for this test have to ensure/check all the eligibility details shared below.
Candidates should have completed high school education/ 10th Pass from a recognized board or equivalent.
The age of the applicants will be calculated as on 01 July 2023 and it must be between 18-40 Years. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided as per the norms.
Candidates need to pay the fee given in the table below and it will be paid only by online payment method.
|Category||Registration Charge||Online Processing Fee||Total Amount|
The UPSSSC will shortlist the candidates on the basis of marks scored by them in the written exam. Candidates who qualify for this test will be issued a certificate with one-year validity. To apply online for further jobs.
- Online Application Process/ Fee Payment Starts: 01 August 2023
- Last date for online application/fee deposit/application submission: 30 August 2023
- Last date for fee payment with late fee and correction in the application: 06 September 2023
How to apply online for the UPSSSC PET Recruitment?
Applicants interested in this recruitment drive and who want to register online for these posts have to go through the following steps for successful registration:
- Visit the official webpage upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the Candidate Registration test from the Applicant Segment.
- Look for the advertisement and then click on the green coloured Apply tab.
- Click again on Apply.
- Now, fill in the required details asked.
- Click on Submit.
- Thus, the application form is filled out successfully.
- Take a print of the form for further reference.
|Check PET Notification||Download Here|
|PET Application Form||Visit Here|