West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is going to conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2023 for admission into Basic B.Sc. Nursing courses a 4-year program in various Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal for the academic session 2023-2024
The Board started accepting online applications from interested candidates on 08 Feb 2023 till 28 Feb 2023. Now the Board is going to conduct the CET Exam on 1 July 2023 and the timings are (11:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.)
The students who have submitted their forms can download the B.Sc Nursing Entrance exam Admit Card at least 10 days before the exam schedule.
wbjeeb.nic.in WB BSC Nursing Admit Card 2023
|Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Course Offered||Basic BSc Nursing courses|
|Event||Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Exam Date||1 July 2023|
|Exam Timings||11:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Purpose||Admission to various Colleges/ Institutes|
This a great opportunity for all those students who want to be a nurse and looking for admission into such a good campus/university.
Instructions for appearing in the BSC Nursing Exam
Candidates must read the instruction given below before appearing for the exam.
- Candidates are advised to take a printed copy of Admit Card along with it any of the Government IDs and 2-3 passport-size photographs.
- Candidates must report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Do not carry any electronic device or Bluetooth device in the exam hall.
- Carry your own stationery, sharing/exchange of such stuff is prohibited.
The BSC Nursing Exam is going to be held in the manner described below:
- A total of 100 questions will be asked.
- The questions will be in Multiple-Choice Question(MCQ) format each with 4 alternatives.
- The time given to complete the exam will be 90 Minutes.
- The Questions asked will only be in the English Language.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- The question is from the subjects like physics, chemistry, biology – botany, and zoology.
- There is also a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
How to download Admit Card for BSC Nursing Exam 2023?
Participating Candidates need to follow the steps given below to download their admit cards for the entrance test. We have also added a direct link to official website as well.
- Visit the official page wbjeeb.nic.in
- From the homepage, a tab to download Admit Card will appear.
- Click on it and enter the details asked.
- Then click on Submit.
- And at last click on the print button and save it for further assistance.