West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET) 2023 for admission to full-time Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.S.C.), and other undergraduate courses for a three-year program in the Presidency University for the academic year 2023-24.
The Board started accepting online applications on 03 Jan 2023 and accepted all online applications from interested candidates till 31 Jan 2023. No application was accepted after the due date. And now the Examination Board is going to conduct the OMR-based common entrance test on 20 and 21 May 2023 i.e. on (Saturday & Sunday) at multiple shifts. The Exam timings are given at the bottom of the page, read it from below.
wbjeeb.nic.in PUBDET Exam Admit Card 2023
|Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Course Offered||Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.S.C.), and other undergraduate courses|
|Event||Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET)|
|PUBDET Exam Date||20 – 21 May 2023|
|WBJEEB Admit Card||Not Released|
|Purpose||Admission to Presidency University|
|Help Desk||1800-1023-781, 1800123-4782|
The admit cards will only be issued to the candidates who filled out the applications successfully and will be issued 5 days before the exam.
Instructions for the WB PUBDET Exam 2023
Candidates appearing for the PUBDET exam have to follow the given instruction below:
- Candidates have to take a printed copy of the Admit Card along with any Government Id.
- Must report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your own blue/black ball pen for the exam, sharing/exchange of stationery is prohibited.
- No bags and other things are allowed in the exam hall.
And in case of any technical error or other problem Contact the Helpdesk: 1800-1023-781, 1800123-4782, or Email at: email@example.com
The common entrance test PUBDET will be in the pattern discussed below:
- The 50 questions will be asked in the exam.
- The exam will be conducted on OMR Sheets.
- The questions asked will be in Multiple Choice format.
- Each correct answer will be given 2 Marks.
- And there is a negative marking of 0.50 mark for each wrong answer.
- No marks will be ducted for any unattempted question.
- The exam will be conducted offline in pen-paper mode.
Candidates are given the choice to appear for any of the 3 exams given below and the option of selection was given in the application form:
|1||Geography||Geography (100 marks)||English & Bengali|
|2||English||English (100 marks)||English|
|3||Economics Statistics Mathematics||Mathematics and English (80+20 = 100 marks)||English & Bengali|
|4||Political Science||Political Science (100 marks)||English & Bengali|
|5||Bengali||Bengali (100 marks)||Bengali|
|6||Hindi||Hindi (100 marks)||Hindi|
|Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (40+30+30 =100 marks)||English & Bengali|
|8||History||History (100 marks)||English & Bengali|
|9||Life Sciences||Biology (100 marks)||English & Bengali|
|10||Philosophy/Sociology/ Performing Arts||Basic English, Logical reasoning and General Knowledge (50+30+20 = 100 marks)||English|
|20 May 2023||Paper-1||10:00-11:30 A.M.|
|21 May 2023||Paper-5||Paper-6||10:00-11:30 A.M.|
Candidates have to report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the exam starts and according to the time mentioned for the selected exam on their Admit Card.
How to download the WB PUBDET Admit Card 2023?
Candidates need to follow the steps described below to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official page of WBJEEB i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in
- Click on the PUBDET tab from the home page.
- A new page will open, then scroll down and click on Download Admit Card.
- Enter the required information asked.
- Click on Submit.
- At last, press CTRL+P, to take a printout for further assistance.
- Official Page: wbjeeb.nic.in
- Download Admit Card: Visit Here