West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will conduct the Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical, and Allied Sciences Undergraduate Exam. The state-level entrance exam in West Bengal, JENPAS UG, is a common entrance test for admission to a number of undergraduate courses like B.Sc. Nursing, B.P.T., B.M.L.T, B.Sc. CCT, B.Sc. OTT and others.
The online registration for the same started on 11 January 2023 and was completed on 31 January 2023. A large number of applicants applied for this exam to get admission to the UG course. The WBJEE JENPAS-UG exam will be held on 11 June 2023. There will be 2 different papers for JENPAS-US with different time schedules.
- Paper-1 (All courses except BHA): 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Paper-2 (For BHA): 02 PM to 3:30 PM
wbjeeb.nic.in JENPAS-UG Admit Card Details
|Full Exam Name||Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses|
|Short Name||JENPAS UG|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Last Date of submission||31 January 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||2 June 2023|
|JENPAS-UG Exam Date||11 June 2023|
|Number of Seats||4320 Seats|
The JENPAS-UG exam is conducted for admission into 9 Undergraduate courses across 66 colleges in West Bengal.
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. MMB (B. Sc. In Medical Microbiology)
- B.V.S.O (Bachelor of Vision Sciences and Optometry)
- B.H.A. (Bachelor in Hospital Administration)
JENPAS-UG Admission Process
For the state-level entrance exam in West Bengal, JENPAS UG candidates will be shortlisted on the bases of a written examination conducted in offline mode and counseling sessions. After the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 counseling session, the seat will be allotted based on the performance of candidates in the entrance examination.
JENPAS-UG Exam Pattern
- The exam will contain paper 1 and paper 2.
- The paper will be available in English, Bengali language.
- Paper II is for admission to the BHA course only and Paper-I is for other courses.
- All the questions will be objective type.
- The time duration of 90 minutes will be given.
- The exam will carry 100 questions.
|Medium of Examination||English, Bengali|
|Number of Papers||2 (Part 1, Part 2)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour and 30 minutes per paper (90 minutes)|
Admit card is an essential document for this exam. Candidates must carry one printed photocopy of the admit card to the examination centre. Applicants have to carry one verified ID and report 1 hour before the exam. All the Nessecesy information will be written on the call letter such as exam venue, date and time, Roll number, etc.
Steps to Download WBJEE JENPAS-UG Admit Card
The students can download their WBJEE JENPAS-UG Admit Card from the official website of the department by following the instructions given here.
- Firstly, open the given link wbjeeb.nic.in
- On the home page search for Admit Card.
- Fill in all the required information such as your id and password.
- Check all the information and submit it.
- Now download your hall ticket and take a printout of it.