The West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission released a notification for the recruitment of 1729 vacant seats for posts of Assistant Teachers for classes IX-X & classes XI-XII and TET (Advance Arabic, Arabic Madrasah and Arabic UG) in non-Government, Aided Madrasahs of West Bengal.
The WBMSC will start the online registration process on 12 May 2023 at 4:00 p.m. and will accept all online applications till 12 June 2023 up to 12:00 p.m. For more information read the official notification.
wbmsc.com Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Authority||West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission|
|Registration Starts onwards||12 May 2023|
|Last date to apply||12 June 2023|
|WBMSC Web Portal||wbmsc.com|
All interested candidates are advised to visit the Commission’s official website at www.wbmsc.com from 12 May to apply online for this recruitment or can use the direct link added below for online registration.
WBMSC Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must pass the eligibility criteria discussed below to apply online for these posts.
The educational qualification depends according to the subject teacher and is as follows:
- For the post of Higher Secondary Madrasahs/Senior Madrasahs Assistant Teacher: Post Graduate in the concerned disciple or equivalent. or must have the minimum qualification as prescribed by NCTE.
- For the post of Assistant Teacher (Advance Arabic): The candidate must have passed MA in Arabic/MA in Theology/MA in Islamic Studies/ Mumtazul Muhaddethin/ Mumtazul Fuquha/ Mumtazul Udaba with a minimum of 50% marks from the recognized board/university or Degree in Bachelor of Teaching/Bachelor of Education/Post-Graduate Basic Training from any recognized University or any other training institute recognized by the Indian Education Department or Government of India.
- For the post of Assistant Teacher (Arabic): 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or as per the minimum qualification as prescribed by NCTE.
- For the post of Assistant Teacher (General Subject): The candidate must have the minimum qualification prescribed by NCTE.
The age limit of the candidate belonging to any of the categories is not disclosed yet. For more information read the notification given below. Age relaxation will be provided as per the State Government Rules and Regulations.
The fee for online registration is not yet decided and it will be updated soon as and when the commission releases any other notification regarding the same.
|Important Dates to Consider|
|Notification Release Date||04 May 2023|
|Registration Starts from||12 May 2023|
|Last date to apply online||12 June 2023|
How to apply online for WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023?
Aspirants need to follow the given steps below to register online:
- Visit the official website of the department at wbmsc.com
- From the home page click on the Apply Online tab.
- Select the post need to apply for, and click on it.
- Enter the required details asked and then submit the application form.
- Thus, registration completes, print the same for further assistance.
|WBMSC Official Webpage||wbmsc.com|
|Apply Online for Assistant Teacher Post||Visit here|
|WBMSC Detailed Notification||Read Advertisement Here|